Very cool buckle featuring an iron cross design. Let your personality show through with this highly stylized belt buckle. The Maltese cross is named after the island of Malta, which came to be the home of the Knights of St. John. The Knights of St. John existed during the 11th and 12 centuries. The armor worn by the Knights covered their entire bodies as well as their faces. Because of this it was often difficult for the knights to recognize one another during battle. They realized they would need some type of symbol that could be used to quickly and easily identify them selves. They chose the Cross of Calvary, which would later be known as the Maltese cross. During the Crusades, the enemies of the nights commonly used fire as a weapon.
Buckle Size: 3.75" W x 3.75" H
We ship USPS First Class and USPS Priority for USA orders and USPS First Class International to Canada, UK, and all other countries. Some items will be shipped UPS. If you need a package mailed Express, or for a special event, please contact us.
Shipping cost is based on the contents of your cart.
Most of our products are handemade-to-order and will ship in 2-4 business days due to production time. Custom buckles ship in 3-5 weeks from the order date.
We offer hassle-free returns with the following conditions:
- An item may be returned or exchanged within 14 days (postmarked) of our shipping date
- Item must be in new/unused condition with all original tags and packaging
- No returns on Custom Orders
- Shipping costs are not refundable, unless a mistake was made on our end.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for items on SALE.
- Any returned items are subject to a 15% restocking fee (does not apply if we send the wrong product)