The shamrock or 3-leaf clover is the most recognized symbol of Ireland (though the harp is the official symbol). The shamrock has various meanings, but one of the most well known is its association with St. Patrick and each of the shamrocks petals symbolizing the three parts of the Holy Trinity - The Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Handcrafted in the USA from hot rolled steel. 3"h x 3"w. Fits 1.5" and 1 5/8" belt.
We ship USPS First Class and USPS Priority for USA orders and USPS First Class International to Canada, UK, and all other countries. Some items will be shipped UPS. If you need a package mailed Express, please contact us.
Shipping cost is based on the contents of your cart.
Most of our products are handemade-to-order and will ship in 2-4 business days. Custom buckles ship in 3-5 weeks from the order date.
We offer hassle-free returns with the following conditions:
- An item may be returned or exchanged within 14 days (postmarked) of our shipping date
- Item must be in new/unused condition with all original tags and packaging
- No returns on Custom Orders
- Shipping costs are not refundable, unless a mistake was made on our end.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for items on SALE.
- Any returned items are subject to a 15% restocking fee (does not apply if we send the wrong product)